Friday, July 29, 2011

Lock him up?



This whole waking up to the sound of furniture moving, courtesy of Jack, every morning before the sun comes up is not working out for me. Especially when I get up to discover he's already been into things (like my sewing supplies) without waking me up. Grrrr... I've got to get a lock for his bedroom door that he can NOT open! Even when I let him stay up late he is up and into stuff before the sun, LITERALLY! I woke up to his furniture moving at 6:15. He was getting a chair in position at the stove so he could "cooook, hot." Aah....




Jack, it's summertime. That means we sleep in until at least 8:00 and we do not set alarms unless we have somewhere to be. Please don't make me start setting an alarm so I can wake up before you!


(The picture is not from this morning. He pushed a chair up to the stove yesterday like he tries to do all the time. This time I let him pretend cook with me instead of moving the chair back immediately.)


1 comment:

Casey Snyder said...

That is going to be Payton. She climbs on everything! We have already been to the ER once. She tried to climb out of the tub and fell and cut her eye. Ellie forgot to close the door to the hall bathroom and I found Payton crying with her hands at the bottom of the tub with her feet in the air. she is a Crazy girl lol.