Sunday, July 24, 2011

Diaper Review

I finally ventured in to trying the diaper cover route. The first one I tried was the Thirsties Duo Cover (cool stripes) and it worked wonderfully! I used it over a kissaluvs fitted size 0 overnight (about 9 hours) and no leaks! Kash even had what I would consider an EBF Blowout when he woke up but it did not BLOWOUT. The kissaluvs - thirsties combo kept it all contained. I give the kissaluvs fitted and thirsties duo cover a thumbs up!

The second one I tried was the rumparooz one size cover. It was a bit complicated to get the right fit. I find that is the case with all one size diapers that I've tried. I know it'll be easier when Kash is bigger. He is just 11 lbs now and has skinny thighs. Once I got it adjusted correctly I used it over an origami folded flat diaper (actually a flour sack towel from target that I heard about on a diaper forum!) wrapped around a gcloth hemp sandwich. It worked wonderfully! Kash wore it all night with no leaks. I also used it with a fuzzibunz perfect size small insert laid in it. He had another good poop without it blowing out the legs. So... another thumbs up! :)

No comments: