Thursday, July 28, 2011

Body Style Trend

Jack and Kash had their 2 year and 2 month check ups today (Wednesday). Jack is recovering from hand foot & mouth disease. That kid is going to be the one that gets all the "normal" childhood illnesses. He showed his independent, my way or the highway, two year old attitude at the doctors office. Thankfully our pediatrician chose the right profession and just goes with it. He let us know what we already know - "mine", "I do it", "nope", and "don't want it" are all normal favorite phrases for a child his age. :) Jack is weighing in at 26.8 lbs (30%) and is 35 1/4" tall (66%).

Kash is healthy as a horse. Eating, peeing, pooping, sleeping good. Following objects with his eyes, turns head side to side, turns head towards noise, and can lift it to a 45 degree angle.... that last one got me.. I know what different angles are and I now understand what the doctor was asking but for some reason I could not wrap my mind around what he was asking in that moment. Thankfully James was there to straighten that out. And to be clear, Kash CAN lift his head off the ground when laying on his tummy! Kash is weighing in at 10lbs 15oz (29%) and is 23 1/4" tall (63%)

Notice they are both slightly taller than average and thinner than average. The doctor noticed a body style trend here... (remember James was with us and the doc's seen Nelson & Henry too). They are all built more like James. Which I think is a good thing. :)

No comments: