Sunday, July 10, 2011

Clean Enough

I put the boys to bed DIRTY last night. *gasp* They spent a lot of time outside... and not just in regular dirt. Daddy was working on his new truck so there was grease involved. And a can of spray paint that ended up turning Henry's entire bike, along with his fingernails, black. We went to James' captains house to finish up the truck and they all fell asleep on our way back. It was already 10:30 so in to bed they went.

I didn't put Jack in the tub straight away this morning and while I was occupied with something else I heard noise in the kitchen. Then I heard water. When I got to the kitchen I found the step stool right in front of the sink, the water running, the plug in the drain and Jack in the sink holding a glass. Apparently he was ready for a bath. We added some dawn and now he is squeaky clean.

But apparently squeaky clean is not enough. Henry woke up and was sent straight to the shower. Jack wanted to "showa" with Henry. Henry is always happy to have company in the shower and enjoyed shampooing Jack's hair.

But apparently that wasn't enough. A few minutes after Henry & Jack got out of the shower, it was Nelson's turn. Jack wanted to "showa" with Nelson. Surprisingly Nelson was okay with that so he got shampooed again.

Hopefully that is clean enough because between all that, my shower, Kash's bath, and laundry, I think we've used enough water today!

1 comment:

La Shell said...

How cute! You need to publish a children's book, Kassy. Your boys are too cute!