Wednesday, September 5, 2007

We finally got a microwave....

Yes, that's right. Besides having only one TV and no cable or satellite, we have also been with out microwave since we've lived here! Sad huh? Well, finally we have a microwave in our kitchen.

We also got a cd player! In the kitchen... wow, we are really moving up!

Add to that a new dishwasher.

Now our kitchen remodel is COMPLETE! HA HA!

Okay okay... so it's really a toy kitchen. Henry got birthday money from my dad and James' mom so today I took him shopping and this is what we got! We had other stuff in the buggy then Henry and Nelson saw this and had to have it! They played with it until bedtime..... well, they went to bed late because it took me UNTIL BEDTIME to get the dern thing put together!!!! It had over 50 screws that had to be put in and after I stabbed my self in the hand with the screwdriver I called Paramedic James and EMT Sam to come over and they finished the job. :) Anyway, scroll down to see the boys playing... they had so much fun! Now I need to get them some pretend food.. it came with pretend dishes so right now they are playing with invisible pretend food. Ha ha. Maybe I'll get them a cash register later since they liked pretending one of them was calling in take out orders to the other one. :) Fun stuff......

1 comment:

Summer said...

That's an awesome little kitchen! I love it! They look like they had a blast too!