Friday, September 21, 2007

Nelson's First School Project

As I mentioned in my in one of my blogs on Wednesday Nelson had his first school project which is due today. We finished up last night. He did such a good job and said he really liked doing his homework with me! :) One of the joys of motherhood. I really need to take advantage of this because it probably won't be long until he'll want little to do with me.

Now, being the picture fanatic that I am, I did take pictures of him doing his first project and of him with the finished project.

Before I show you Nelson's lovely pictures...I have to tell you about something else. For the second time in my life, I took some OFF BRAND chewable pepto for an upset stomach last night. And for the second time in my life I woke up with a BROWN tongue! Yes, you heard me right. THe first time I flipped out and couldn't figure out what was going on and tried to brush it off which did not work. I finally read the box of cheap pepto and there it was: When using this product a temporary but harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. What the heck?? So this morning I wasn't freaked out like before but slightly irritated instead.

Okay... now here are the long awaited project Nelson pictures:

2 comments:

Leah Armstrong said...

That is so cute!! Delanie has her first school project/show and tell, due on Monday, so sometime between wedding festivites we will get it done, she wants to do Sea World and take Shamu and wear her Sea World shirt.

Anonymous said...

That is just so cute!!! And, sweet!!!