Saturday, August 25, 2007

Our Day On The Lake!

Today we took the boat out for our first all day trip! We have only taken it out for a couple hours at a time until now. Let me tell you... IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Our boat will hold 14 people but it was just Me, James, Nelson, Henry, and our friend Eric. We started off the day by fishing.Nelson was very serious about it!



After that we did some tubing. It was James first time! I had done it before but it's been since highschool. Anyway, I laughed so hard my face hurt! James was a trip. He tried all kinds of stunts!
Nelson even went tubing. He rode with James first, then James fell off. Nelson loved it until he did a nose dive into the lake....ouch! (no, don't call CPS, we were going super slow).



Eric went next, then me. We all had a blast!We docked our boat at a Marina that had a lakeside grill to have a late lunch. The kids (and me for that matter!) thought that was awesome!! After lunch we had some more fishing, tubing, and swimming before the kids and I got tired and were ready to go home. James and Eric stayed behind for some more fishing. All in all it was a fantastic day! We agree that the boat was a great investment... more family fun and bonding. Worth every penny!!

Here are a few more pics of our day! Enjoy!

No comments: