Friday, August 24, 2007

Let's Put Our Hiney's Together?

No... It wasn't "let's put our heads together." Today I heard the phrase "let's put our hiney's together."


Henry's working on potty training (a FUN time) and is wearing training underwear... you know the kind with a thicker material in the crotch area so accidents aren't QUITE as messy. Well, Henry decided he didn't want to wear anything at all so off went the undies. Naturally, Nelson wants to get naked too. I let them, it's just me here so why not. No need to be modest.


As luck would have it they decided to come in here and do a little naked dance jiggling around and proudly waving their private parts. The dance ended with them bending over in a "mooning" position followed by the above mentioned phrase. Yes... I gave a small laugh (didn't want to make too much of a deal over it) and told them not to forget that those are PRIVATE for a reason... you don't touch anyones and no one touches your hiney or anything else! "Since yall are out of control, go put your undies back on!"


Minutes later they come back wearing their undies.... ON THEIR HEADS! If only I'd thought to get out the camera. Such silly boys.


In case you're wondering. They did manage to get the undies on the right way and are now fully clothed and I used this fun time to remind them when and who it's appropriate to be undressed in front of. Hopefully it sunk in.


On to the next subject.... Tomorrow we are getting up bright and early. Okay, so bright but not too early. We are heading out to the lake on our new boat. For a fun day of fishing and a little tubing.
It's a 1990 SunTracker Party Barge.
I haven't really been much into fishin' but James and the boys LOVE it and so does our friend Eric who will be going with us. So I decided for my birthday (which is Sept. 1st, just like Henry Coles) I want a fishin' pole. I picked it out...I haven't recieved it yet but I think James is going to get me that and a fishin' license. I have no idea what brand of pole it is but it's a dusty pink color. Yes! They make them in pink!
I'll take my camera tomorrow so there'll be plenty of pics to come!

No comments: