Friday, August 24, 2007

Okay... I'll give it a try....

I have often thought I should write down or journal all the funny little things my boys say and do and I did a lot of that with my first born but my second.....nothing. It's always been too time consuming and I just plain hate writing. Mainly because my handwriting is so horrible. And now.... I can't remember half the funny things I thought I would. My mother is always saying "Kassy, you should write that down." A friend of mine, Leah, recently sent me an email informing me that she was starting a blog. Then today I read a hilarious posting on an ebay that lead me to a blog that cracked me up! Now, I'm inspired! So from here on out, if my kids do something cute or funny you can read about it here. If something exciting happens or if something crappy happens...it'll be here. Happy reading!

No comments: