Thursday, October 25, 2007

October 21, 2007

After my launch, the boys stayed with their Nina & Pops and had a fantastic time! They took them to a halloween party complete with a ghost trail. Nelson is still talking about how much fun he had! On that Sunday the boys stayed with Nina all day while James and I went to Maypearl. An old family friend of ours, Scott Jackson, was having a cross country dirt bike race (TCCRA) at his farm. There were TONS of people there. We saw a couple of folks we haven't seen in years. From there we went to my Aunt Pam's house for a visit. It was great to see everyone but Pam said we aren't allowed to come back unless we bring the boys! :) Ha ha! She sent us home with some of Allex's pig. We watched Aaron & Taylor play Barber Shop and we got to see our old goat, Jewelee. We also had fun sniffing all my Scentsy testers (thanks for the order Aunt Pam!). All in all it was a great visit! It made me even more excited about Thanksgiving...I can't wait for the whole family to get together!!

No comments: