Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Suggs Invade Six Flags

My good friend Windy had tickets to Six Flags that they couldn't use so she passed them on us. I was so excited!! I had been wanting to take the boys to Holiday in the Park! We kept it a secret from them and boy they were THRILLED when we pulled up! They had a lot of fun riding all the kid rides (James too!) and we all road a little roller coaster together that was actually pretty fun. The best part was the sledding. I wish I had a video camera for that!!! It's been so long since we've been that we don't know if this is a holiday only thing or not but they had a food vendor there that cooked on the big giant skillets and served up hot potatos w/onions and chopped steak either in a basket or wrapped in a tortilla. James loves to cook out over a fire so this kind of thing always intrigues him. For me... I love the food and it reminds me of one of the places we stopped on our honeymoon. They had all kind of old fashioned stuff. Anyway.... Nelson was fascinated by this too. :) I've decided I need to go back to Six Flags without the kids or with another person that will watch the kids so James and I can ride all t he rides..... I LOVE roller coasters and missed riding them this time!
Well... here's our pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, James on the mini semi-truck was down right hilarious. When I saw it, I had a giggle fit! It looked like you all had a great time. Hope you all have a happy new year!

Leah Armstrong said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast!! James and the sled...priceless. They would have a blast at Disney World!!