Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas With My Parents & more

Thursday night my parents came over and did Christmas with us. It was such a nice time! We had a wonderful dinner of lasagna, salad (with home made dressing), garlic bread, Italian Cream Cake, and cookies. Nelson blessed our meal and it was SO sweet it made my mom teary-eyed. It was all about celebrating Jesus' birthday. After dinner the boys opened presents and as usual got way more than they ever need! They were thrilled with all the toys, games, and art supplies. My mom put together the CUTEST gift basket for James and I. I wanted to get a picture but James took it apart before I got a chance! There's beer bread mix, Paula Deen Christmas cookbook, Some funny boxers for James and soft Christmas socks for me, a Dane Cook DVD for James and summer sausage with crackers. Thanks Mom & Cary!

They left this afternoon to go to Utah and be with John & Kristin and the kiddos so please say a prayer for safe traveling. They are driving up there! I so wish that they could have all come down here so we could see them too but it just wasn't possible this year. Hopefully they'll be here next Christmas (and lots of time in between!)!

Also... my beautiful neice, Rayn, will be one on December 27th!!! The past year has gone by so fast! They say Rayn is really close to walking. Mom & Cary better take lots of pictures while they're there! I'm sure they will and I'll definitely be posting them for all to see!

Well, here are pics of our Christmas with them! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Leah Armstrong said...

WOO HOO!! They look so excited.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time! That dinner sounds so yummy, and the gift basket sounds awesome! Glad you had a great time!